Hosted Exchange to Office 365
Exchange Online helps businesses with their emails. Here at #TechStarters, we are here to help you with Hosted Exchange to Office 365. Hosted Exchange is similar to Exchange Online, however, it is much easier to have everything Microsoft offers all in one business license, including email. If you prefer to have Microsoft Office as a cloud-based option, Hosted Exchange to Office 365 will be best for you.
What is Exchange Online?
Exchange Online is a cloud-based hosted messaging solution. This software allows a user to have access to their email, calendar, and contacts. It also includes access of tasks through PCs, mobile devices (smart phones, tablets, etc.), and the web.
There are a few plan options to choose from:
- Exchange Online Protection: $1.00/User/Month
- Exchange Online Kisosk: $2.00/User/Month
- Exchange Online Archiving (EOA) for Exchange Server: $3.00/User/Month
- Exchange Online Plan 1: $4.00/User/Month
- Exchange Online Plan 2: $8.00/User/Month
There are business plan options that include at least one Exchange Online Plan.
These plans are:
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic has Exchange Online Plan 1
- Microsoft 365 business Standard has Exchange Online Plan 1
- Office 365 Enterprise E1 has Exchange Online Plan 1
- Office 365 Enterprise E3 has Exchange Online Plan 2
- Office 365 Enterprise E5 has Exchange Online Plan 2
- Office 365 Enterprise F3 has Exchange Online Kiosk